The Arbors - Memory Care: Joshua's house
Realizing that each person is a unique and special individual, we strive to translate these qualities into our own vision for caring for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, dementia, or related disorders.
It is our intent and desire to create a safe, supportive, structured and loving environment where individuals can achieve and maintain their highest practical level of cognitive, physical, emotional, and social functioning.
- Assisted care to individuals with a confirmed diagnosis of dementia
- Maximize and maintain functioning at an optimal level
- Assure safety and comfort of residents
- Provide continued education and counseling for families, staff, and residents to assist in working and living with dementia
- Promote quality of life for residents
- Area's only certified memory care includes 15 private rooms. $5400 per month.
Getting in touch:
Address: 697 Bradley Cove Rd, Russellville, AR 72802
Phone: 501-920-3672, 501-837-4157